I am obsessed with the boyfriend fit. It is relaxed yet fashionable. I have a pair from Gap I bought last fall that I am absolutely in love with! They have so many possibilities, they are perfect for running around but they go so well with a feminine top and strappy heels! There are times that they can make a person look frumpy. There is a difference between a baggier cut of a shirt and one that just doesn’t fit. I typically try to do a baggier shirt with a fitted jacket, or a military jacket with an ultra feminine tank. Here are some ways I styled these jeans.
– Gap off the sleeve tee – DSW Heels – Francesca’s Collection pearl necklace –
– J. Crew statement necklace –
– Express Military Jacket – J. Crew factory scarf – Gap Chambray shirt –
– My “gun shirt” – DSW Loafers –
The gun shirt is my boyfriend’s dad’s military shirt that might be older than me! Since neither one of them fit in it I’ve taken it over! It is my favorite “graphic tee”!
– J. Crew Factory Blazer and gold chain necklace – Gap tee – BCBG flats –
– Charming Charlie’s necklace –
Want your own pair? Check out some pairs I found!