Halloweens is my favorite holiday. Every year I get so excited! Ever since we have been in our house we have had a costume party! So here are all of the details you will need to throw an epic Halloween Party. Costumes are a must! But they can be so expensive so here are some ways you can use what is already in your closet! The details that make up your house are a huge factor and a lot of these are cost efficient. Pumpkins and some scary stuff goes a long way!
If you don’t already have a chalkboard in your house you need one. They are such a cute and personal decoration. Plus you can change them for every season!
You can literally do anything you want on a your pumpkins. From carving to spray panting. The ideas are endless and so easy, you don’t need to have a creative bone in your body!
These are just some ideas but over the past few years I’ve come up with some tricks of my own!
– Obviously living on a budget you have to work with what is already in your house. For example I have pictures in frames, well all I did to Halloween-ify them is put in some Halloween scrapbook paper and added some stickers. Change out lightbulbs in some rooms to give a more scary effect.
– Go to you lcal craft store and see what they have in their dollar sections . Usually you can find a lot of cute things.
– Pumpkins are cheap and an easy way to decorate them is to spray paint them a few different colors with some simple designs like stripes or chevron. Both can be done with painters tape.
– Adding spooky fabric can make a huge difference too. Like pulling your shades all the way up and having a bat fabric hang in your windows will look awesome from the outside.
-Get some mums too! They are hardy and will last you through the fall.
– Go on Pinterest! It is a go to database for all things creative. Look around see what you like and try to copy it. That’s what I do anyway!
So stay scary loves! and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!